First Aid Training Courses
FIRST AID TRAINING
All organisations must ensure by law that they have a sufficient number of employees who possess a first aid qualification in order to fulfil their first aid needs at all times. Employers must ensure that their provision is ‘adequate and appropriate in the circumstances’. It is the employer’s responsibility to decide what the requirements of the organisation are by assessing any specific work hazards and ensuring that sufficient equipment, facilities and personnel are available to deal with the consequences of these hazards.
As part of each assessment, the HSE recommends organisations should consider things such as the nature of the work and the subsequent hazards and risks, the size of the organisation, work patterns and accident histories.
The current range of qualifications offered by Archimedes Services Ltd includes the following:
- HABC Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- HABC Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF)
- Award in Emergency First Aid at Work at SCQF Level 5
- Award in First Aid at Work at SCQF Level 6
- Level 2 Award in Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (QCF)
- Level 3 Award in First Aid Response